is made available via the URL (by default)
- A service accept a POST request and returns a json message containing the original ROS service response
- A Topic accept a POST on a Subscriber ( and returns nothing ) and a GET on a Publisher (and returns the last message received from that publisher)
- A Param accept GET and POST request to get/set the value.
- A request that is successful but doesnt return anything ( publisher didn’t send any message ) return 204
- A request to an non existent topic or service returns 404
- A request with wrong message format returns 400
- A request that triggers an error in the ROS system returns 500, as well as a traceback, usually very handy for debugging the issue.
- A request that is not replied in 10 seconds returns 504